Overview & Responsibilities:
Mistralpay is seeking an experienced software developer to participate in the development of the in-house system of the company. A Django-based web application managing the customers account and interfacing various service providers around the world. As the first developer in our Maltese office, you will be given the opportunity and challenge to participate and contribute to an ambitious project. You will work with a team of energetic individuals who are passionate about making Mistralpay a leading player in the payment industry. You will work in a dynamic team environment to develop high quality releases. Passion for software development and quality is a must.
– Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design
– Providing estimates for development effort
– Implementing proof of concept, prototypes, and production-grade software
– Working with Operations and Support staff to troubleshoot software issues as well as implementing bug fixes
– Proficient in developing in Python / Django
– Familiarity with deploying strategies is a plus
– Know how to interface GIT and source control tools.
– Previous experience in interfacing RESTful XML-based API (bonus for SOAP-interfacing experience)
– Experience developing on a Linux platform
– Experience working with SQL based databases. Bonus if PostgreSQL.
– Open Source contributions preferred